We make our best effort in running our online store. We make sure that the lens prices are affordable, and that parcels are sent as quickly as possible. We know that contact lenses are basic necessities for you and that’s why we ensure secure transport of the parcel all the way to your doorstep. The entire shopping process goes smoothly and problem-free.
Here are the delivery standards for our online store:
– Parcels are usually sent up to 3 business days from the payment being credited. We send the parcels through the selected carrier by air mail.
– Every lens price is final, regardless of the payment method. It covers the product and packing for shipment. The cost of sending the parcel is added in the cart as the selected delivery method.
– The delivery costs do NOT depend on the size and weight of the order.
– We will notify you about every stage of delivery by e-mail.
– Additionally, sending a parcel automatically generates a link that makes it possible to track the parcel in transit.
– Special lenses, such as colored lenses, “+” strength lenses, toric lenses, multifocal lenses are manufactured directly by the manufacturer on individual request, which makes the parcel shipment time longer, and it’s usually around 5 business days. The parcel sending time for non-standard lenses depends on the manufacturer and we have no control over it.
– Keep in mind that the “in stock” information indicates the overall availability of a particular lens model in our stock. Unfortunately, this doesn’t always have to mean that your unique combination will be available in stock right away. We will notify you about potential shortages or delays as soon as possible.
– We shall not be held liable for delays in delivery caused by our logistic partners or situations that remain outside of our control, such as weather, holidays etc. Keep in mind that we only specify the estimated delivery time suggested by our delivery partners.
– In order to ensure as problem-free delivery as possible, provide full address data (street name, house number, postal code and city/town) as well as telephone number, so that our logistic partners can contact you when necessary.
– If packaging is damaged at the time of delivery, DO NOT accept the parcel from the carrier and specify the reason in the delivery protocol, for example “major damage to the packaging”. We also ask you in such case to contact us immediately so that we can quickly respond to the problem and organize new delivery or money refund.
– We shall not be held liable for any sales taxes, import duties or other taxes charged by the country a parcel is shipped to.
– US citizens usually don’t have to pay customs or import duties for contact lenses.
– We ship contact lenses to all countries (if you live outside of the United States and Europe, we ask you to contact us before the purchase – we will arrange the delivery).
If any issues still remain unclear, feel free to contact our consultants directly. We’re here to help.