Thank you for visiting our online store. We are a company that specializes in selling original, high-quality contact lenses all over the world. This page contains all the guidelines and conditions that you, as a consumer and user of our online store, agree to.
1. Our website is free to access – Customers can use our online store both as guests and as registered users alike. A customer is obligated to use our website in a responsible and appropriate manner, following our conditions. In the event of abuse, we reserve the right to temporarily or permanently block the user’s ability to use our website and services.
2. A sales contract is considered to be concluded if the buyer has confirmed their order in the order form at checkout, filled out the delivery form and made a successful payment, whereas the seller has confirmed the order. By placing an order at our store, the buyer confirms having read these conditions and following them.
In order to finalize a transaction, you can choose any of the following payment methods and payment providers made available by our store: Paypal, PayPro S.A. (cards, bank debits, bank redirects, bank transfers) and Revolut payments.
All payments will be processed in a secure manner. Your personal data will only be used to the extent required to authenticate the payment and won’t be made available to any third parties. We guarantee you protection and security.
3. All product prices displayed at the online store include VAT. All promotions and discounts are calculated automatically at the order summary. We reserve the right, however, to change prices depending on changes on the market, competition, manufacturer’s requirements etc. We try to maintain the lowest prices on the market, but there are plenty of factors completely outside of our control.
4. As a general rule, we send the order invoice in a digital form. We provide you with convenience of storing your documents – you always have them at hand. Above all else, though, the main motivation behind digital invoices is protecting the environment – we save paper and trees. When needed, you can always get your proof of purchase by contacting the customer service.
5. Your parcel is only sent after the order payment has been credited, never earlier. We do not offer payment on delivery.
6. The parcel will be dispatched and handed to the logistic partner selected by the buyer themselves in the shopping form.
7. We shall not be held liable for the operation of a shipping company selected by the buyer, damage to the package caused by them or delays arising out of their fault.
8. We do not accept complaints in cases where the product has already been thrown away and cannot be inspected. We ask you to refrain from throwing away suspicious defective products and to provide photographic evidence of all visible defects or damages. In case of a complaint, the buyer is obligated to first notify our customer service department, where they will be instructed on further complaint procedure.
9. If you suspect that your lenses may be defective, we will help you. We can send the lenses back to the manufacturer, who will then conduct a detailed inspection of the quality of said lenses. Please keep in mind that this process can take up to a month, as we have to wait for the official results from the manufacturer. Some lenses may require being sent abroad for analysis, which may also impact the duration of this process. In the event of finding a manufacturing error, we will send you new lenses with the same combination of parameters free of charge or we will refund you 100% of your money.
If it turns out, however, that no manufacturing error has been found, we will not be able to refund you for the lenses or to send a new pair.
10. If you wish to return a damaged or defective product, pack it securely. This is to prevent damages during transport. Lenses that have been further damaged during transport will not be accepted, returned or replaced. In order for the manufacturer to be able to conduct a full inspection, it is necessary to send the lenses and all the packaging, including the original box and the remaining unopened blisters with the product LOT number printed on them.
11. Please keep in mind that when filing a complaint related to potentially defective lenses, you will be asked to submit a valid prescription. Although it is not necessary to show the prescription when buying lenses online, one should always have a valid prescription. When a quality control is being conducted, such prescription is required in order to check if the diopters of the purchased lenses match the actual prescription or not. If the defect manifests itself within six months from collection and has been clearly identified as an actual defect, the product is deemed defective at the time of collection, which entitles the buyer to file an effective complaint.
12. The seller shall not be held liable for any medical complications or discomfort that might arise from wearing lenses from not recommended brands. Every user may have different experience with the same type of lenses, which makes it essential to consult an oculist or an optician. Our online store cannot be held liable for any problems with lenses purchased without prior consultation with a doctor.
13. We emphasize that we are an online store that specializes in selling contact lenses, and not an optician or a professional medical entity. This means that in accordance with the law we cannot supply trial lenses nor replace individual lenses. We can, however, offer whole packages for sale.
14. All information provided through our store or through any of our employees, both by phone and by e-mail, is for informative purposes or as general tips and does not constitute medical advice nor any other professional advice. The health-related information provided through our store cannot substitute medical advice and it is essential not to make medical decisions without prior consultation with a doctor or other healthcare professional.
15. Other information related to delivery, complaints and returns is governed in its relevant tabs:
DELIVERY COMPLAINTS RETURNS
16. Our online store reserves the right to cancel an order where necessary or due to force majeure, like in the event of a selected lens model not being available with the manufacturer. In such cases, the amount paid is returned within 2 business days from canceling the order.
17. It is strictly forbidden for users to upload viruses or other technologically harmful software to our website or to conduct any digital attacks on our website or our servers. These forms of abuse are deemed to be criminal offenses and shall be reported to relevant authorities. In the event of such crime, the website administrator will fully cooperate with authorities and will provide them with all the information required by the law for full prosecution. Our online store shall not be held liable in the event that our website gets damaged by malicious software or digital attacks.
18. We reserve the right to change the content of our website at any moment. Our goal is to provide our customers with up-to-date information, but we cannot be held liable for temporary incorrect information or errors. If you find any problems with our website or its content, notify our customer service so that we can fix those issues.
19. The pictures of individual lenses featured on the website are the preview versions of the packaging, but they are not pictures of the exact product the client will receive. Claims based on logical, obvious print differences between pictures on the website and the products received shall not be accepted.
1. Our online store only processes personal data required to fulfill orders, which is: first name, last name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, bank account number where necessary, individual information on optical prescriptions where appropriate, including strength/sphere, base curve, diameter, axis, cylinder, ADD strength, lens type or brand.
2. Unless it is required by law and state institutions, our online store shall not disclose your personal data to third parties. All personal data is confidential and will not be disclosed to third parties. Some exceptions include: carriers, rating service and payment gateway suppliers, customer service tools and suppliers – in order to facilitate customer service and communication, as well as public, financial and legal authorities – in order to enforce rights and legal obligations.
3. Every user of the website has the right to: demand from the administrator access to their personal data, information on what data is processed, limitation on processing of their data or complete deletion of their personal data, as well as to object to processing of their personal data. The data controller can be contacted through the form.
- remembering your login data;
- for proper functioning of the shopping cart;
- improvement of our website by monitoring visits, activity and different features on the website.
Your anonymity is not breached, as we cannot identify you.
5. The security of your information depends on you as well. You are responsible for keeping the password to your account secret. We ask you not to share it.
6. A consumer has the right to demand an amicable settlement of dispute if they are not satisfied with the results of a complaint filed or if they believe that the Seller has violated their consumer rights. They may contact the seller by e-mail or by intervening at international dispute settlement institutions.